Webinar: Getting The Most Out Of Your Cannabis Phenotype
The team at InSpire Transpiration Solutions is excited to announce the return of its in-depth webinar series designed specifically for cannabis cultivators. It is easy to lose track of the fundamentals along the way with new data constantly emerging and the latest cannabis cultivation trends always shifting. In this webinar, the team will take a step back and focus on the meaning of a phenotype and why it is foundational to the success of your indoor cannabis cultivation business. Industry experts Jesse Porter and Anders Peterson will dive deep into this core concept of phenotypic expression and explore how it drives facility design, influences cultivation practices and serves as the backbone of any cannabis company’s financial performance.
Join us for a 30-minute presentation followed by a live Q&A session with Jesse and Anders.
- Define phenotype as it relates to cannabis cultivation
- Learn about the factors that influence a phenotype and phenotypic expression
- Explore the impact of facility design and equipment selection on phenotypic expression when it comes to cannabis climate control and environmental crop steering
- Discuss the financial advantages and brand recognition that phenotypic expression can provide for cultivators and owners in the cannabis marketplace
237 Kearny Street #9230,
San Francisco, CA, United States
GCI Virtual Summit - Leaders in Cannabis and Psychedelics
Join 1500+ Global Leaders in Cannabis and Psychedelics | GCI Virtual Summit
The GCI Summit gives global leaders the opportunity to network with the best minds in cannabis and psychedelics on 8-10 June, 2021.
Featuring a world-class line up of thought leaders from around the globe, the GCI Summit presents a unique experience for participating leaders who can customise their agenda across 7 virtual topic areas.
RESEARCH & APPLIED SCIENCE | MEDICINE, TREATMENT & PATIENTS | PSYCHEDELICS | REGULATIONS & INTERNATIONAL MARKETS | CONSUMER BRANDS & RETAIL | INVESTMENT & FINANCE | CULTIVATION, OPS & TECH
For participants most interested in networking, the virtual platform for the GCI Summit makes it easy to find likeminded leaders and schedule video meetings. Users are able to submit information about themselves, after which the networking platform’s AI will automatically suggest the leaders best suited to connect with, based on mutual interests and experience.
MAKING EDUCATION ACCESSIBLE
The GCI Summit has made a significant proportion of Learning Tickets available for free. In addition to leaders in cannabis and psychedelics - doctors, researchers, policy makers, patients and retailers interested in learning more from the experts at the Summit can apply for free, no-strings-attached Learning Tickets.
JOIN THE COMMUNITY
Join the global community and secure your spot today. Apply for a free Learning Ticket – alternatively, purchase your discounted early bird Premium Ticket: https://summit.gcintelligence.com/book-now/
Online, United Kingdom
From Cultural to Chemical Control: How to Implement an Effective IPM Plan for Cannabis
Join InSpire for our next in-depth webinar designed specifically for cannabis cultivators. Previously in this series, we introduced the concept of cultural control and its impact on cannabis plant health and vitality. Now we’ll be examining the balance between creating optimal indoor conditions for plants to thrive, while simultaneously avoiding conditions for pests to thrive. Even a small outbreak can quickly lead to crop loss and destroyed revenue, as all legal markets conduct testing for biological contaminants like yeasts, molds and bacteria as well as residual pesticides.
A comprehensive Integrated Pest Management (IPM) program and Integrated Microbe Management (IMM) program are critical to success in indoor horticulture, and help to mitigate risk and protect your investment. Cultural control is the foundation of every good IPM/IMM plan, which prioritizes prevention over attempted eradication.
Industry experts Robbie Batts and Jesse Porter will bring their decades of experience in cultivation science and technology to guide the conversation and answer your questions.
- Review the concept of pest management and understand the “disease triangle,” which encompasses the host, the pathogen and the environment
- Discover the factors of a comprehensive IPM/IMM plan and learn how to create and implement an effective strategy
- Explore the role of environmental control in IPM/IMM and the related impact on plant health and vitality
- Discuss legal guidelines and regulations in regards to pest management
- Explain methods of analysis to determine if your IPM/IMM plan is successful
237 Kearny Street,
San Francisco, CA, 94108, United States
Al Harrington is one of the cannabis industry’s most successful entrepreneurs. Now he plans on turning legal marijuana into generational wealth for Black Americans.
Drying and Curing Cannabis To Preserve Terpenes and Other Secondary Metabolites
A consistent cultural control and environmental control strategy can help you maximize plant genetics, optimize product quality and yield, and influence overall plant health and vitality. However, all of your cultivation expertise is for naught without the ability to properly dry and cure your product. The curing process is both an art and a science, finding a careful balance between consistent moisture removal and terpene and secondary metabolite preservation while mitigating risk of pathogen infection and product loss.
Industry experts Jesse Porter and Robbie Batts will bring their decades of experience in cultivation science and technology to guide the conversation and answer your questions. Leave with the tools and knowledge you need to produce your best product.
- Discuss the science of what happens after harvest and the importance of the curing process; we have seen more money left on the table in the curing stage than any other stage of cultivation
- Learn how temperature, humidity, light and other environmental factors influence the curing process and secondary metabolite preservation
- Explore the parameters that assist in preserving secondary metabolites, eliminating chlorophyll, sugars, and lipids and reducing pathogen infection.
- Gain insight into popular curing timelines and environmental setpoints
Register today: https://webinar.ringcentral.com/webinar/register/WN_Q050wVaeTJ2QLuwUHnMCSg.
237 Kearny Street,
San Francisco, CA, 94108, United States
Cannabis worker tests positive for COVID-19 at Tilray facility in Ontario
Webinar: The 10 Cardinal Parameters of Plant Health and Vitality
Successful cannabis cultivation depends on many variables, including an intimate understanding of your plants. This goes beyond a plant’s basic needs for growth, and encompasses its culture: all of the bacteria, spores, fungus and other microorganisms living on and inside the plant. A consistent cultural control and environmental control strategy can help you maximize plant genetics, optimize product quality and yield, and influence overall plant health and vitality.
Industry experts Jesse Porter and Robbie Batts will bring their decades of experience in cultivation science and technology to guide the conversation and answer your questions.
- Define the cardinal parameters of plant health and vitality and the four pillars of environmental control
- Explore the impact these parameters have on plant transpiration and vapor pressure deficit (VPD)
- Discuss the process of maximizing transpiration and VPD to optimize plant genetics, phenotype expression, biomass and other factors of product quality
Indoor Agriculture Energy Solutions conference (IAES conference)
The IAES Conference is a key touchstone in shaping the future of energy policies and utility programs for controlled environment agriculture, drawing from the lessons of early models emerging in cannabis cultivation and extending to the rapidly scaling greenhouse and vertical farming sectors cropping up in rural, suburban and urban regions.
IAES will provide high-value knowledge transfer to get you immediately up the learning curve by connecting in one place at a critical moment in time with the experts and pioneers throughout North America. This is the place to be involved in the discussion on how to address the energy and carbon implications of our agriculture future.
San Diego Marriott ,
La Jolla, CA, United States
From Seed to Weed: Cannabis Growing 101
Are you ready to learn how to grow your own cannabis plant? Excited about the new recreational cannabis laws but not sure where to start?
Verdant GR is your answer. In this introductory class, you will learn all about the lifecycle of the cannabis plant. We’ll cover how to get started with a new plant, whether indoor or outdoor, basic cultivation concerns and techniques, and, of course, the eventual harvest. You'll leave here with the knowledge of how to grow and a clone of your own.
Get your tickets now! Class space is limited!
1427 Robinson Road Southeast ,
Grand Rapids, MI, 49506, United States